… because it is every woman’s birthright to feel fabulous.
Private yoga session is much more than just a yoga class with only one student. I guide you with touch as much as I do with words so you gain brand new level of self-understanding and skill. The session starts and ends with a relaxing sequence as the balance of challenge and replenishment is vital for you to leave feeling renewed on all levels. So this self-empowering and healing session will feel like a mini retreat.
In the bodywork session we release deep seated physical and emotional tensions as we open and align the body. In the yoga session we continue this work, plus you get to do something no bodywork session can do for you – activate your authentic strength.
From the practical perspective, this session serves you to:
- Practice yoga that is designed specifically for woman’s body – activate core strength, flexibility, and confidence with movement that your body welcomes!
While vast majority of yoga in the west came from male teachers and lineages, I teach yoga that comes from a feminine lineage. There is a difference and your body will know it.
- Address areas of your body that you feel concerned about – is it the thighs, abdomen, or arms that are troubling you?
These “problematic” areas of your body usually hold unprocessed emotional and mental energy that cannot be resolved only through exercising. The yoga session will address them in a holistic, body-heart-mind way.
- Develop your own custom yoga routine that addresses your physical and emotional needs and fits into your schedule.
On those busy days, even 20 min can make a tangible difference!
The session will also effectively troubleshoot challenges that are all part of the personal healing and growth when addressed properly. When being left unchecked, they frustrate and sabotage your progress, and may lead to discontinuation of the practice:
- Resistance to do yoga or doing it regularly
- Struggling with emotional or energetic blockages held in the body
- Yoga practice revealing deeper issues rooted in your lifestyle habits
“It’s not so much about being good at yoga as it is about being good to yourself.” ~ Linda
Are you new to yoga?
Some women are on defense regarding yoga because of some common misconceptions – have you ever heard someone (yourself) to say the following?
“I can’t do yoga, I’m not flexible.”
“Yoga is only for fit people.”
“I’m too old to start with yoga now.”
With a proper design, yoga is beneficial for Everyone and every Body.
A private session helps you to become familiar with yoga and your abilities so you can feel confident joining a group class.
Do you practice yoga already?
Great, how about you having a breakthrough in an area you have been struggling with for a long time?
Private session allows for much deeper and meaningful assistance then group class environment when you want specific results. Women are usually clear what their general problem and challenge is, however, to effectively resolve them we need to move from general understanding to being very concrete.
For example, you are dealing with tense hips – but is the hipflexors, adductors, or the psoas that create the tension? This is important to identify so you know what aspect of hip needs to be stretched and what needs to be strengthened. It is not rare that I see women going for stretches or strengthening movements that make the whole situation actually worse!
The other pitfall comes from the effort to fix the problematic areas directly, not realizing that there are other corresponding areas of the body that need to be addressed first. For example, you want to work on your abdominal strength not realizing that your hipflexors are short and tense, preventing you to use your abdominal muscles effectively.
Similarly, you might be trying to use yoga poses to release tension in your shoulders and back, not realizing that they hold tension because your spine and core are out of alignment, plus your legs are weak and not providing support and stability for your upper body.
Woman’s body is amazing … and amazingly interconnected and complex! Personalized approach will demystify what particular positions and movement works for you best. And this will allow you to take your favorite group classes to a whole another level.
Word about the practice and expectations
While I can give you an accurate insight in what is going on with your body and an effective practice to reach your goals, we need to remember that yoga works when practiced regularly over period of time. The time depends on several variables:
1. where are you at and where you want to be
2. the frequency of your practice
3. how ready are you to reach your goals (you might think you are ready right now of course, but then you might find yourself sabotaging your progress and results – but no worries, we will sort out any underlying issues hindering your progress).
Woman’s Yoga and Somatic Practice sessions
Each Session Includes
- Practice of your personal routine
- Hands on somatic guidance to help you reconnect with your body’s wisdom
- Body message reading and consultation
- Addressing how to move through challenges that arise while you practice at home
- Clarifying your practice commitments in between sessions that align you with your goals
FOR A NEW CLIENT
First session takes 90 min and includes assessment and consultation to help you understand what is going on with your body and how to approach the problematic areas in an effective way.
- 1 session 90 min $115
- 3 sessions 90 min package $385
(save $50 – this includes first session plus two additional sessions. Must be used within 6 months)
Regular Sessions Prices:
- 50 min $ 90 (available online only)
- 70 min $125
- 90 min $145
Yoga and Somatic Practices Series
Reliably learn morning, midday, and/or evening somatic practice routine specifically designed for your body and self-care needs.
Understand the modifications to use to make your practice easier or more challenging yet equally beneficial depending on your day to day physical, emotional, and mental disposition. This way you will turn to your practice for support and guidance not matter what is happening in your life.
Custom somatic practice is an invaluable asset in your self-care toolbox that will serve you for years to come.
- 3 Sessions 70 min Package $350 (save $25)*
- 5 Sessions 70 min Package $575 (save $50)*
- 3 Sessions 90 min Package $410 (save $25)*
- 5 Sessions 90 min Package $675 (save $50)*