Would you like to effectively support your bodywork session and speed up the Self-Attunement and Healing process?
… because it is every woman’s birthright to feel fabulous.
Design your Signature Somatic Practice for Self-Attunement and Healing
This is a stand alone program or as a follow up program to Design your Signature Self-Care
Daily Self-Attunement and Healing Practice Ritual
Personalized somatic practice is an invaluable asset in your self-care toolbox that will serve you for years to come.
- Reliably learn morning, midday, and/or evening somatic practice routine specifically designed for your body and self-care needs.
- Understand the modifications to use to make your practice easier or more challenging yet equally beneficial depending on your day to day physical, emotional, and mental disposition. This way you will turn to your practice for support and guidance no matter what is happening in your life, e.g. when tired, upset, or short on time.
No one style or method fits all. I provide assortment of techniques and practices to fit your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual needs. Below is the list of most frequently used practices.
As you read through the list, notice which practice interests you/calls to you, which practice you would like to learn more about, and also which one you resist:
- Hatha and Kundalini Yoga for Women – active and restorative practices specific for women’s anatomy and corresponding psychological and spiritual needs
- Body Awareness Meditation – self-reflection, self-compassion, and accessing deep clarity and wisdom
- Qi Gong – targets physical and emotional health related to internal organs
- Feldenkrais Method – gently addressing and releasing body constriction caused by past trauma
- Weights and FitBall – specific muscle awareness, core activation, overall alignment also improves mental clarity and emotional balance
- Spontaneous and Intuitive movement – re-connects us with emotions, intuition, and innate vitality
A private session allows for much deeper and meaningful assistance then group class environment when you want specific results.
Each Session Includes
- Body assessment and reading of somatic messages
- Designing and practicing of your personal yoga routine(s)
- Hands on guidance to find the correct alignment for effective practice
- Understanding the impact of the practice on your physical, emotional, and mental body
- Review of your in between session practice logs (for effective support not judgement!)
- Addressing how to move through challenges that arise while you practice at home
- Clarifying your practice commitments in between sessions that align you with your goals
5 Sessions : 1 Session 75 min and 4 Sessions 60 min each
+ in between session e-mail support communication
Time investment: Besides the in person sessions calculate in time for daily or frequent practice to gain the most benefits from the program. The practice is on average 20 min long, but it can be as short as 3 min or 60 min long. That is up to you.
Financial Investment: $625
“It’s not so much about being good at your practice as it is about being good to yourself.” ~ Linda
Single Session Prices:
- 50 min $90 (available online only)
- 70 min $125
Upgrade/Revamp your Practice
after some time you will master your current practice and will be ready for a new practice that matches your current desires, wants or needs.
Word about the practice and expectations
While I can give you an accurate insight in what is going on with your body and an effective practice to reach your goals, we need to remember that yoga works when practiced regularly over period of time. The time depends on several variables:
1. where are you at and where you want to be
2. the frequency of your practice
3. how ready are you to reach your goals (you might think you are ready right now of course, but then you might find yourself sabotaging your progress and results – but no worries, we will sort out any underlying issues hindering your progress).