The session works through the layers of built up that show themselves as overall extra weight or bulky areas, healing you back to your natural state.
In order to transform the body and weight to our natural, we need to resolve and heal our issues with food, resistance to exercise, and negative body image. The integrative bodywork sessions are designed exactly for that, addressing these 3 main categories :
If you have issues with emotional eating, food cravings, and overeating
the integrative bodywork session will help you to address the root causes behind them:
- Unprocessed Stress and Emotions stored in the body
- Overthinking Mind
- Fatigue and Lack of Energy
- Ingrained Habits around Eating and Food
- Lack of Pleasure and Comfort in Life
“I have been trying to figure out the whole mindful eating for a while now. I found out that I can tell what and how much I want to eat much more clearly after the session. It feels natural, I somehow know … .”
~ Wendy T., Denver
If you struggle with the resistance to move and exercise, OR to release the undesirable inches when you do
we will focus to resolve the following issues:
- Being “Lazy” vs Needing to Heal
- Increasing your level of fitness through passive Movement and Stretches
- Releasing Stress Induced Weight (that will not go away with exercise)
- Melting the Undesirable Bulk that comes from tension (that will also not go away with exercise)
- Serving as an enjoyable and rewarding Post- Exercise Recovery
“There is a lots of movement in the session and I am getting slowly more flexible and confident in my body. My energy levels are up and I feel great!”
~ Lucy H., Denver
If you struggle with positive body image and confidence of feeling beautiful in your own skin
the integrative bodywork session will benefit you with
- Healing the Relationship with your Body
- Learning to understand the Messages of your Body
- Discovering your Unique, Authentic Beauty
- Getting clarity on your Self-care Wants and Needs
“It is sad how many years I spent neglecting myself. It started around high school when I gained weight that would not come off. As I have been working on getting in touch with my sensations and feelings I also started to do regular self-care at home. I feel renewed sense of myself and my body.”
~ Katherine, Wheat Ridge.
Every woman that comes for the session has a unique set of issues and circumstances that has been preventing her to free herself from the struggles with food and exercise, and drop the extra weight. And I understand that it can feel really hopeless sometimes. But please remember:
While struggles with weight, food, and body image often feel like useless burden in woman’s life, clients often discover that these issues provide access to personal healing and growth in a ways they never expected.
“Finally, in one of the bodywork sessions it dawn on me – my body was not the problem. It was trying to help me in a way I did not understand. This realization was life changing.” ~ Mary Ann W., Boulder
If you are ready to heal your weight issues in your tissues, schedule your new client session today!
I am looking forward to work with you.