- Please bring your intake form with you.
- There is a lot to discover the first time, so ideally schedule the session at the end of the day or your day off so you can relax afterwards.
How to get ready for your session?
- Please drink plenty of water 12 hours before and after your session (optimally 8 glasses) to help the cleansing and healing process.
- It is best to wear comfortable, stretchy clothes or bring the clothes with you and change before the session. Ideally, the clothes are made from non-slippery natural material (cotton t-shirt, tank top, sweatpants or yoga pants would work great).
- If you prefer wearing bra for a support, please wear either sports bra or camisole with no wires.
- It is recommended not to eat a big meal 2 hours before your session. Light snack is fine.
- If you get a chance, take a few moments in the evening or morning before your session and just notice what is your intention, what would you like to get out of the session, and write it down in your journal.
But do not worry, you will still have a great session even if you forget all of these tips! I know you are busy, so I will assist you with whatever you need once you come.
How to take care of yourself after the session?
- Continue drinking water to keep going the detoxification process activated by the bodywork. Nourishing yet light meal is recommended after the session.
- Taking a nice quiet walk in a nature, writing a journal or enjoying a hot bath with 1 cup of Epsom salts + 1 cup of baking soda + favorite essential oils (or use what you have of these three) would be a great way to finish your day.