The work offered is for women who would like to go beyond managing their symptoms to activate their innate resources and ability to heal and thrive in a holistic way.
When our deeper issues are not addressed, our problems keep returning or other problems may emerge to take their place. In depth personal work can be challenging, however, it is also absolutely meaningful, effective, and rewarding long term.
There is a fundamental understanding in this work that every person is unique and therefore engages them in self-discovery and self-empowerment process to create the changes they are seeking in their life.
The non-pathologizing approach views the physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms as well meaning yet unskilled attempts to return person back into balance. So by following current life issues to their source (through variety of somatic, insight producing, and intuitive techniques), clients discover what is needed to move beyond their current behavioral patterns, emotional dysregulations, or unhelpful believes. Through this process, clients are able to step into a thriving relationship with themselves and the world around them.
Current One on One Programs:
Your Body Issue Breakthrough
Self-Care while healing from Trauma
Guidance for your Heroine Journey
Current Group Programs:
Women healing through Heroine Journey
These programs are built on the following frameworks:
- Integrative (includes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and wellness)
- Body-Centered (client practices accessing her body for safety, self-efficacy, and decision making)
- Client-Centered (client maintains autonomy of choice and actively collaborates in the process)
- Trauma Informed (recognizes and responds to the signs, symptoms, and challenges of trauma)
- Transformative (goes beyond practicing coping strategies by initiating fundamental shift in self-understanding and daily functioning)
- Designed for Women (addressing gender specific challenges highlighted by current research and cultural climate, providing specific tools and strategies to resolve them).