For woman who is done with temporary fixes and is ready to transform her body, weight, and self-care habits through lasting personalized approach.
Why is personalized coaching a good approach to weight-loss?
There are myriads of weight-loss diets, exercises, and tips on the internet, in self-help book section, on Dvds and more. It is an ocean of information! They are trends that come and go and it is not unusual that they contradict each other. It makes sense so many approaches exist because no one method works for everyone. But how do you know what is right for you?
Women are unique, have diverse bodies, and are dealing with diverse life circumstances. Which makes any generic advice over-simplistic and often inaccurate to meet your goals and needs. This leads to disappointment and confusion about your efforts. Women are frustrated, and in the worst scenarios they resign believing that “nothing works for them”.
Personalized coaching addresses issues that most affect your weight-loss efforts:
- Emotional eating, Food cravings, and Overeating
- Resistance to Move, Exercise, and Release extra weight from your body
- Disconnect from your true Desires, Wants, and Needs
- Negative View of your Body and Discomfort of being in your own skin
- Being unaware of your Authentic Beauty and Personal Style
One on one approach makes sure that the steps you are taking towards you weight-loss goals are working for your body and lifestyle. This means they are effective, enjoyable, and sustainable.
Who is this holistic weight-loss coaching for?
- Women who know what to do but despite their best efforts do not do it.
You are pretty well educated on everything related to weightloss – you know the latest trends on diet and exercise, you know the research on metabolism, calorie intake, and most effective weight loss measurements (should I say fat loss to be up with the trends ;-), you even understand the need for more integrative approach and how the emotions, stress, sleep, and other factors influence your body and what to do about it … only for some reason you are not following through (or not for very long) and no matter how much focus, effort, or willpower you put into the process you are back to weight gain and old habits.
- Women who followed through and changed their habits but now are stuck and without the results they wanted.
You managed to cut down the comfort foods and exercise regularly. You succeeded to drop some weight, and all seemed to be on track. Only now nothing changes and you are frustrated because you do not know what else to do. So you are hanging in there, wondering what is wrong with you or your body. And somewhere deep inside you know that if you do not get moving forward you might start sliding backwards.
- Women who try to figure out where to even start.
You had interest in your body and looks at some point in your past, but then life happened and the school, kids, work, chronic illness, dysfunctional relationship … or something else took over. In the midst of the life busyness your needs got pushed to the back burner and you slowly “let yourself go”. You are weary of gimmicks and look for an effective and sustainable method to drop unwanted weight and revive your health and well-being.
Or you can see yourself in all three categories – I know, I have experienced all three at different times of my life. You are frustrated, very likely exhausted, and/or nervous to even begin again.
So what can I do for you as a holistic health and wellness coach?
I have been in your place and I understand how much it is important to have someone who listens to your wants and needs, and holds the space for your personal transformation.
I am here for you as your personal guide to
- help take an inventory of your previous weight-loss efforts and sort out what benefited you and what did not
- identify blind spots that might have been sabotaging your progress for years
- design tangible, realistic goals based on your current needs and circumstances
- provide effective tools, techniques, and resources based on my 15 years of experience
- help you to navigate all those rough patches and challenges that will crop up on a way
- celebrate with you the many big and small breakthroughs and successes
But should not I be able to figure this out on my own?
Despite the well advertised formula where you simply subtract calories in and calories out, weight-loss is actually pretty complex endeavor.
Biological factors: health, fitness, nutrition, genes and epigenetics, age, gut biome, hormonal balance, sleep quality
Psychological factors: emotional well-being, stress management, personal beliefs, and memories
Social factors: family, relationships, cultural influence, education, media, obesogenic environment
That is a lot to sort out and navigate alone.
But I get the “should do it on my own” part as I was in the same mentality for a over a decade of my life:
- I tried to do it alone, because “others” surely made it without help.
- I perceived my natural need for support as a sign of weakness.
- I blamed myself for the challenges and difficult feelings that arose in the process and prevented me to succeed.
This is a common misunderstanding about body and weight struggles that we grow up with in this culture. But if we don’t get support to move beyond them, we end up spending YEARS (or even decades) allowing them to hold us back, stuck in endless loops of self-blame and exhaustion.
And so I am here to help.
I would like to assist you to make your weight-loss journey effective and meaningful, and turn it into self-empowering experience.
I hope to work with you soon,