Self-Care means giving the world the best of you,
not what is rest of you!
Yet we women are “under a spell” insisting on taking care of everybody and everything else but ourselves. Sure, we often say that the moment the to do list is done we will take that yoga class or simply catch up on sleep … only the to do list is never done.
This is why women have a resistance to commit to long term health and wellness goals – they feel already overwhelmed and exhausted … and they simply cannot imagine to put on their shoulders another thing!
While consistent self-care requires time and energy investment, you will “do more” only for a short period of time. That is until the first benefits start to kick in. Because long-term holistic self-care is above all efficient and sustainable!
Ultimately, Holistic Self-Care creates time and energy for all that truly matters to you in life.
And I am here for you as your personal guide to
- help take an inventory of your time and energy investments to sort out what benefits you and what does not
- identify blind spots that might have been sabotaging your self-care for years
- design tangible, realistic goals based on your current needs and circumstances
- provide effective tools, techniques, and resources based on my 17+ years of experience
- help you to navigate any rough patches and challenges that might crop up on a way
- celebrate with you the many big and small breakthroughs and successes
I would like to assist you to turn your self-care into an effective, meaningful, and self-empowering experience.
The process has generally these 3 Steps:
- Stopping the leakages of time and energy
- Establishing desirable and flexible self-care habits
- Navigating the rippling effects of your self-care habits into different areas of your life
I hope to work with you soon,