If you have been trying to break free from old patterns and launch your authentic Self into the world all by yourself, you might be missing an important ingredient – connection and support from other like-minded women.
While one on one work as well as solo work are essential for one’s progress, our full flourishing happens when being witnessed and acknowledged through interaction with other human beings.
This is why I will be holding space for a women’s group through Zoom starting on November 20th, 2023 and I invite you to join us!
Women Healing through Heroine Journey
Coaching and Mentoring Group
Mondays 6.30-7.30pm Mountain Time
3 Meetings on Zoom: December 4th, 11th, and 18th, 2023
We will be exploring:
- What is Heroine Journey and how does it show up in your Life
- Where are you at on your Journey (we will focus on 2 specific ways of orienting yourself on your Life Map).
- How to consciously utilize all aspects of the Journey (the pleasant, the painful, the in between) for your self-discovery, deep level healing, and authentic self-expression.
But the most important elements of these meetings will unfold based on your current wants and needs and the magic that happens when women meet in a circle
Each meeting will include:
- Brief Somatic practice for grounding and centering
- Healing and Heroine Journey Topic Exploration and Discussion
- Authentic relating and sharing with other Women
- Optional weekly Self-care practice to support you in your daily life
This group facilitation is based on the following frameworks:
- Integrative (includes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and wellness)
- Body-Centered (participant practices accessing her body for safety, self-efficacy, and decision making)
- Trauma Informed (recognizes and responds to the signs, symptoms, and challenges of trauma)
- Transformative (initiates fundamental shift in self-understanding and daily functioning)
- Designed for Women (addressing gender specific challenges highlighted by current research and cultural climate).
If you are interested to learn about Heroine Journey and connect with other conscious and caring women ready for a breakthrough in their healing and self-empowerment process, I invite you to register here.
Feel free to email me at Linda@Bodycenteredwisdom.com if you have any questions about the group.