my name is Linda and I am the owner and practitioner at Body Centered Wisdom. I started to run this practice in 2008 in order to provide safe, healing, and nurturing sanctuary for women in Denver area.
The name describes the essence of my work – reconnecting women with the innate intelligence, power, and beauty of their bodies.
I’m providing services as a healer, coach/mentor, and somatic teacher in a private and group settings. I have been leading classes, workshops, and retreats in Colorado and working with clients from different parts of the US in person and online.
I have background in scientific/academic approach to health and wellness as well as ancient healing traditions. The methodologies that I have studied and practiced pertain to healing on personal, interpersonal, and environmental level:
Personal level methodology:
- Somatic Healing (Thai Yoga Bodywork, Reflexology, Mayan Abdominal Healing, Reiki and energy work)
- Embodied Practices (Hatha and Kundalini yoga, Belly dance, NIA, Feldenkrais method, Alexander technique, Qigong)
- Internal Parts Work, Shadow Work and Internal Journeying
- Polyvagal theory and bilateral stimulation
- Feeding your Demons
- EDIT (eating disorder intuitive therapy)
- C-PTSD self-care, trauma processing and integration
Authentic Relating, Conflict Resolution, Relationship Repair, Community celebrations and rituals
Organic gardening, Earth permaculture, and Land Stewardship
My heart-felt gratitude for my personal and professional development goes in particular to these teachers and organizations:
- All the fabulous professors at MSU Denver, department of Integrative Health Care
- Sofia Diaz (Real Yoga), Jessica Wolf (Studio Soma), and Lia Riley (Divine Belly Dance) who taught me to love, respect, and appreciate the wisdom of Woman’s body.
- Lama Tsultrim Allione (Tara Mandala) for leading Mother Lineage
- Shambava school of Yoga as well as the many teachers in different yoga style traditions that provided me with insights and tools to address the needs of people I teach
- Drala Mountain Center and Landmark Education for personal healing, transformation, and professional training.
- Guidestone Farms for teaching me about living in harmony with seasons and the joy of growing and cooking my own food.
Please contact me at 720-588-6735 or email@example.com if you would like to learn more about how I can assist you on your own journey of personal transformation.