my name is Linda and I am the owner and practitioner of Body Centered Wisdom. I started to run this practice in 2008 in order to provide safe, healing, and nurturing sanctuary for women in Denver area.
The name describes the essence of my work – reconnecting women with the innate intelligence, power, and beauty of their bodies.
I’m providing services as a healer, coach/mentor, and yoga teacher in a private and group settings. I have been leading classes, workshops, and retreats in Colorado and working with clients from different parts of the US thanks to Zoom and Skype.
We live in an exciting times for health and wellness. The ancient healing traditions and the latest science are finally in agreement with each other and we get to benefit from the wisdom and knowledge of both of these worlds.
My heart-felt gratitude for my personal and professional development goes to
- All the fabulous professors at MSU Denver, department of Integrative Health Care and Wellness Coaching
- Sofia Diaz (Real Yoga), Jessica Wolf (Studio Soma), and Lia Riley (Divine Gypsies) who taught me to love, respect, and appreciate the wisdom of Woman’s body.
- D’vorah Swarzman (Thai Therapeutics), Marek and Uma Sawicki (Touch of the East), Hillary Olsen (Textured Motion) and Noam Tylorer (Thai acupressure) for training me in the ancient healing art of Traditional Thai Massage.
- Shambava school of Yoga as well as the many teachers in Iyengar, Kundalini and Lila yoga style traditions that provided me with insights and tools to address the needs of people I teach
- Laura Golub Matthews for Mayan Abdominal Massage training, Iris Leonard for Usui Reiki and Ruth Chao for the Barrs technique.
- Shambhala Mountain Center and Landmark Education for personal healing, transformation, and professional training.
- Guidestone Farms for teaching me about living in harmony with seasons and the joy of growing and cooking my own food.
What I have discovered on my journey I now offer to others.
Please contact me at 720-588-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about how I can assist you on your own journey of personal transformation.